£26,750.00 basic salary, with monthly commission structure
28 days A/L – including bank holidays
Flexible home/office working
Discounted rates on accommodation in Cambridge
Owing to successful growth of The Citystay Group, based in Cambridge, we’re looking to recruit a Sales Manager to lead, manage and grow our sales team, now and into the future. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who loves building meaningful relationships, is passionate to drive a sales culture, and has a genuine love for hospitality and customer service. Our Sales Manager post will suit a person who is:
- Target driven
- Hungry for success
- A self-starter who wants to share their ideas
- A driver
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of an experienced team
- Ability to conduct new business telephone sales calls to qualify potential customers and set up meetings to establish client needs and present options from The Citystay Group.
- Ability to represent The Citystay Group with the utmost professionalism
- Ability to deliver results consistently
- Ability to easily establish, influence, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in global, multinational companies and SME’s, in order to negotiate and develop profitable and sustainable revenue streams for the group.
The Citystay Group is looking for someone with:
- The ability to develop and deliver sales strategies for all the brands under The Citystay Group
- Previous sales experience in serviced apartments/hotels
- A strong commercial awareness
- An eye for detail to plan and organise
- Strong communication skills
- A natural ability to solve problems and challenge the status quo
- A determination to deliver targets
About The Citystay Group
We’re serviced accommodation specialists based on Cambridge. We’re a team of nearly 50 employees now, with expertise in reservations, marketing, and operations, to name a few. Under the Group umbrella sit five brands: ·
- Citystay – This was the first business of the Group, founded in 2008. Citystay operates serviced apartments in Cambridge, with the guest experience being at the heart of what we do. We have 121 apartments across the city, and are growing that portfolio as you read this.
- Checked Inn – Changing the rental market as you know it. Checked Inn is the perfect solution for those not wanting to commit to a restrictive tenancy agreement in Cambridge. The minimum length of stay is 12 weeks, and we offer fully furnished and equipped apartments.
- InnClusive – Simpler business accommodation, wherever our customer needs it. InnClusive is a booking agent with property partners across the world. We specialise in corporate and relocation accommodation booking. This is one of our newer businesses, and our aim to make booking accommodation as simple as possible.
- The Regent – We recently acquired The Regent Hotel in 2021. We’re turning it into an aparthotel – the first one in Cambridge to be in the centre of town. Launching Summer 2022, guests will have the flexibility of apartment living, with the convenience of a hotel. ·
- Cambridge Clean Sheets – This is our in-house laundry business. Predominately servicing Citystay, we also have clients dotted around Cambridge. Everything is hand ironed and spotless, something we take great pride in.
This is a two-phase interview process. Initially, we’d like to meet you for an in-person interview, followed by a less formal, meet the team stage.
Email Declan Fitzhenry, our Managing Director, with your CV to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,750.00 per year