The housekeeping department is responsible for achieving and maintaining the highest possible award winning standards of cleanliness for all our guest accommodation.
We are currently looking for an energetic, confident and sociable person with an eye for detail to join our fast-paced Housekeeping team as a weekend housekeeper.
The role includes:
- Liaising with clients, guests, and the Citystay team
- Ensuring that apartments are kept to Citystay’s high standards via supervision and execution of housekeeping chores such as stripping and remaking beds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, dusting, vacuuming, checking and replenishing inventory and reporting any technical and quality faults
- Working weekends
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be able to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained in our guest accommodation
- Be an energetic, confident and sociable person
- Have a good eye for detail
- Being able to drive, and having a full UK licence with access to a vehicle is preferred.
- Experience in housekeeping/hospitality is preferred. Training in “The Citystay way” will be provided
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 per hour